Workshops and Publications
Project Management - Richtlijnen voor het uitvoeren van grootschalige installatie projecten (Dutch) ISBN: 9789048444533
Project management - Guidelines for executing large scale capital installation projects (English) (in progress)
Qualitative Risk Assessment (QlRA)
A Proposal for conducting a QlRA workshop will be submitted on request.
● A detailed method statement of conducting the QlRA workshop will be included in the proposal.
● Workshops can be arranged at the proponent’s premises or at a location of the proponent 's choice.
● Duration may vary from half a day to two days depending on the number of participants and enterprise issues.
● Bornemann Consultancy can provide the workshop secretary; however, to ensure optimal involvement of the audience it is recommended that the proponent provide the secretary for recording the discussion issues, conclusions, and agreed actions.
HAZOP and HAZID review
A proposal for conducting a HAZOP/HAZID review can be submitted on request.
● A detailed HAZOP/HAZID method statement will be included in the proposal.
● HAZOP/HAZID studies can be conducted at the proponent’s premises or any location of the proponent 's choice. In general about one week will be required for preparatory work; such as, familiarization with the systems that will be subjected to the HAZOP/HAZID, preparation of all necessary documentation, such as, worksheets, marking up of flow diagrams, node, and guideword selection, etc.
● Bornemann Consultancy can provide the HAZOP/HAZID secretary, however to ensure optimal involvement of the audience, it is recommended that the secretary be provided by the proponent.
Engineering Consultancy - Pump selection
A proposal for conducting a pump sizing and selecting workshop will be submitted on request.
● Application of centrifugal pumps; typical characteristics. Basic centrifugal pump hydraulics.
● Design selection and configurations: radial flow, mixed flow, volute and diffuser design, hydraulic balancing.
● Power rating, Impeller sizing and staging.
● Sizing and selection exersice using the BC sizing and selection program.